Yep, I know, that was a long hiatus! (don’t blame me! Blame grad school!– I had upwards of 80 pages of reading every night during summer for homework!) I still have managed to keep knitting but my FOs have definitely decreased in frequency.
Still, I managed to finish my dress with slight changes in plans!
Besides finish my dress, I also have done the following since I last posted!:
- Did a hand dye workshop/lesson with Lorajean Kelley of KnittedWit
- Attended Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene
- Went with my Mom to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival
- Bought a sweaters worth of Lopi at Stash Local! (Yay! I can’t wait to make Afmæli!)
- Did way too much online yarn purchasing 😀
- Colored my hair dark red (it is really quite red! I love it!)
- Met Gudrun Johnston at Stash Local for her Hap Class and Getting into Designing Talk (110% awesome!!)
The weather here has certainly changed to sweater weather. Looking back at that summer photo of me in my dress and thinking of knitting that lace seems funny now! Bring on the wool!
Here’s my autumn mood/inspiration board for November. I’m loving Fall!